Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply silent (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Simply silent (Open) Empty Simply silent (Open)

Post by Yami Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:11 pm

In a nice, part of somewhere away from the mainland of Destiny Islands, a house was kept neat and tidy for whoever lived there. It was adorned with red shingles and tall, brick walls that made the building look like it was owned by an elderly couple. It had dark purple, dark blue and dark red stained glass windows that were covered with curtains for the time being. The curtains were a nice velvet red color with golden embroiderments at the end. A single chimney was placed on the right side of the house, smoke rising from its opening. It was alone, alright, and it was terribly quiet, but to Yami, it was simply... silent.

It's true, the young Nomana owned a nice house, one he built himself so as to avoid paying each month. He walked into the house easily without using the key, the door was always unlocked, and looked around, seeing no change in the scenery. As you entered the door, you would see one couch on the opposite side of the room with a recliner next to it, its back facing the dining which was on your left side. Shelves of books were lined next to each other across the walls, holding many Shakespear poems and plays, not to mention folders filled with sheets of music. A coffee table was placed by the couch, two candles burning brightly to illuminate the area. On your left is the dining room where a table sat, a white tablecloth engulfing the maple wood. Two chairs sat apart from each other on each side of the table with an ignited lamp in the middle. The chairs were usually meant for him and Gimpi, but Gimpi hadn't been around lately, so he had no need to set a plate over there. If you walked through the hallway, there would be two bedrooms, one with a large, King Size bed that had two pillows stacked upon each other. The other room was a play room where Gimpi usually rolled cars on the floor, making raspberry noises to signal the car's movement. He had a few cars, a lot of blocks, dinosaurs and a table with crayons and paper. Although Gimpi fought like a monster, he was still a child and would always be a child, so Yami put this room together to give him something to do. A bed was also placed into here so, if Gimpi got tired, he would sleep here and then wake up to play again. A bathroom was in the hallway, a single toilet and a shower/bath. Also, in the living room, was a piano and an old radio that only played soft, classical music. A fire place was sitting in the front of the room, the opposite side that the recliner was on.

Yami quickly made his way over to the recliner, laying back as he sighed with relief.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Simply silent (Open) Empty Re: Simply silent (Open)

Post by Ryuk Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:00 pm

I walk up to the front door. I knock on the door a few times.
Ryuk
Ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:25 am

"Huh? Who in the world could that be? Especially at a time like this? Yami stood up, stretching as he did so, and made his way over to the door, looking through the peep hole. Oh. It was a weary traveler looking for a place to stay. Well, it would be rude not to let him in. Yami opened the door to greet the man, his hand ready just in case the traveler had ill intentions.

"Hello. What is it that you need?"
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 pm

I walk up to a window and peek in 'Hmmm wonder if there's anything to steal'
Shinji
Shinji

http://anewwrold.my-rpg.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuk Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm

"Hello, I am a wanderer, and I have some information for you. There may be a thief in the area, I'm not sure but it would be best to watch out."

I bow and start to turn around to walk away.
Ryuk
Ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iki Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:14 pm

I was walking around trying to find Shingi when I bump into Ryuk "Hi sory I'm looking for my brother he has a lot of peircings and I likes to steal bread and apples so if you see him tell me." I say without moving out of the way "Also has there been a theif in the area because if there has as soon as I find Shingi I'm taking a knife and stabbing him in his arm"

Iki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuk Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:34 am

"Oh, excuse me." I say to Iki. "Sorry, I haven't seen anyone like that."
Could this girl's brother be the thief I've been hearing about during my travels through the area? Sounds like it. He may be close by.
"You wouldn't happen to have any information regarding the thief, would you?" I ask Iki. I take a seat in a relaxed position by the doorstep, with my sword in my lap.
Ryuk
Ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:43 am

'Oh no' I say trying to hide
Shinji
Shinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Iki Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm

"SHINGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Iki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Yami bust through the door to his house, claymore in hand as he heard the shouts. He looked around, seeing the wanderer, a young man and then a young woman. Why did there always have to be a woman involved? "Hey! What the hell are you doing here!? This is my property and I don't nesscisarily like the whole 'party at my house' idea. You all better have good explanations, except you." Dante pointed towards the wanderer, quickly focusing his gaze at the others.

He really didn't need this tonight. He wanted to relax and anjoy his night alone without Gimpi, but ever since that wanderer came along, the night had been screwed up. His claymore was intimidating. Seriously. It's a 5 and a half foot long blade covered in battered bandages. Whou wouldn't be intimidated by it?
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Iki Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 pm

"I'M SORRY MY BROTHER" I say motioning to Shingi "IS A THEIF I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM FOR MONTHES"

Iki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuk Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

"Hey, listen man." I say to Shingi beckoning him over with a hand gesture. "I'm not going to get the authorities involved, but if I ever hear you stole something again, me and this guy will cut you to pieces."
Ryuk
Ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iki Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:24 pm

"I'll help too"

Iki

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

"Oh great people wanting to kill me how original" I say sarcastically
Shinji
Shinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down