Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techno Freaks(open)

4 posters

Go down

Techno Freaks(open) Empty Techno Freaks(open)

Post by Yami Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Making his way slowly around the corner, Yami, in a new cybernetic, cloakless suit, looked around for any incoming enemies. He wasn't to pleased with this new place, nor was he pleased with the top of the line computer security system that Cid had downloaded onto the computer.

"God dangit, Cid. How many times do I have to tell you, there aren't going to be anymore random people traveling through the digital space continuim!"

Yami was here to dispatch the security system so he could get back home. He had just visited Tron when he heard Cids' voice in the air. He announced that the new computer security crapola had just completed its download and then came trouble. New programs appeared to scan Yami and when they found him as a Virus, he was screwed. He stayed in a corridor, waiting for the oncoming programs to pass. He could kill them easily, but that would mean rebirth, and he didn't like that idea.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Techno Freaks(open) Empty Re: Techno Freaks(open)

Post by Kurai Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:50 am

TIKUNA

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I'M NOT A VIRUS!" I yell at the programs.

If I have to attack them to save myself, then that's what I'll do, I think to myself.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:05 am

"Huh... the heck?"

Yami made his way out of the corridor to find someone who was readying themselves against the Program. yami stood up straight and tilted his head. He had thought that there was no one here but him and Tron, apparently, he was wrong.

"Hey, It's no use. They'll just recreate themselves! Come with me, I know where we can hide," Yami yelled at the person.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikuna Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:19 pm

"Right" I say following you.

Tikuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 pm

"What do you mean a virus?!" I yell I've gotta think of a way to kill them fast. Aha logic *touches a program* "If I were a virus you'ld be destroyed by that touch. So logicly I'm not." *two programs explode and don't come back* God Forsake it only two blew up
Shinji
Shinji

http://anewwrold.my-rpg.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down