Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for Cagnazzo

3 posters

Go down

Searching for Cagnazzo Empty Searching for Cagnazzo

Post by Yami Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 am

Bubbles rose from the many pits in Atlantica, Yami swimming past these quickly. He was a merman, of course, with the bottom half of a great white. He had done this a few times before, manuvering without legs, and had gotten the hang of swimming fast and effectively, so if his predictions were right, he could dodge most of the attacks from Cagnazzo, the water guardian of Anacrea. Yami had seen pictures of him before and his most memorable feature was the turtle shell. In all reality, he was a turtle. Anyways, Yami was swimming freely, seeing as how the Heartless weren't attacking him yet. That was a good sign.

Sora must've saved this world. At least from the heartless and nobody menace. Now, the only thing Antlantica would have to fear was the Turtle man, if he was here, that is. Yami soon ended up at the King's throne and saw that nothing was out of order. The king was there, of course, and he wasn't very happy. "You fiend! Why have you barged into my throne like you own it? You do know that you can be placed in the dungeon for this?" Something didn't seem right about the king. He was... Yami didn't really know the words to describe the king's actions, but he answered.

"I'm terribly sorry, Sire, but I was just checking for a true fiend that might have found his way into the kingdom."

"You talk of another fiend, but the only fiend that I see is you! Guards! Remove him and place him into the palace dungeon!"

Yami raised an eyebrow to this. What the hell? How could the king send him into prison for nothing? That bastard. When Yami gets his hands on him... To late, the guards had already struck at Yami with something and stunned him. This was new. He would usually get poked with a spear, but now they were using something more effective. Yami was restrained and taken into a dungeon with two others, the giant metal bars locking him in.

"Well, this is crap. Wonder if Gimpi is having as much trouble as me?"

Everything had gone by so fast. Really fast. The king was troubled, he could tell that at least, and apparently he doesn't enjoy intruders anymore. Yami rested himself on the ground, beside the other two, and stared at the cieling, waiting for a plan to escape.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Searching for Cagnazzo Empty Re: Searching for Cagnazzo

Post by Kurai Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:18 am

I swim towards the palace, looking for Ariel. I notice her in the distance, swimming out of the palace.
"OH! KURAI!" she yells coming closer to me "Something is wrong with daddy, he locked somebody up and he's really not happy. Please help me calm him down"
She grabs my hand and pulls me along before I can say anything.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 pm

As Ariel and Kurai bust into the palace doors and into the throne, Guards surround them on every side. The king holds the trident in his right hand and is polishing the tips, making sure that they're alright. He takes a single look at the two and laughs.

"Ariel, I already told you to not come busting into my throne or something very bad will happen. Guards, retire!"

The guards swam back to their places, their piercing eyes staring straight into Kurai and Ariel. The king laughed a little bit more as he shined and then finally asked the two a question.

"What is it that you two have come for? I'm sure I can answer anything you have to ask."

In the Dungeon

Yami sat, staring at the cieling and watching a spider makes it new home. He didn't care much to move it, or anything, so he just stayed there and watched. The floor was nice and clean, seeing as how they were in water, and the prisoners had no problems at all with sleeping on them. H had recently been given a meal, but he didn't eat it, and instead shared it with the other two who seemed extremely hungry. They were skinny, skinny enough to see their ribs. This was going to end with Yami escaping, or the King murdering every last person in Atlantica.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:53 pm

"Sir...I was wondering if..." I begin.

"Oh, Daddy...whoever it is you locked up, let him go... I'm sure he probably didn't mean to barge in here" Ariel say's while swimming over to her dad.

"Who is it anyway?" I ask swimming over.
Kurai
Kurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:53 pm

The King payed no attention to his daugther and answered the young man.

"Some young man, about your age. Brown hair, hazel eyes, giant... sword, I would think. It doesn't matter! He's staying in that cell until otherwise stated! Ariel, to your room! You are not to come out until I say so! You, young man, leave!"

Yami

"Fucking A... This is getting no where! I'm escaping!" Yami took his claymore and sliced open the bars... sortof. The doors here weren't actually that tough. The doors were pretty easy to get through. The merman and mermaids were pretty scrawny, anyways, and they didn't have a huge claymore of death! Yami swam slowly out of the dungeon, finding the way around the guards.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 am

OOC: I'm just going to double post. I guess I made everything a little bit boring and bland. I'll just cut to the awesome part where Yami fights Cagnazzo.

IC:
Yami burst into the throne room with anger flaring in his hazel eyes. He swung his claymore in a circle, removing the guards and then looked at the King. "Well then, King. Your little plan didn't work out, now did it? You and Ursula have been in cahots with each other for a good time now... well, maybe not the King himself..." Yami pointed his claymore at the King nodding as he did so. "Reveal yourself, Cagnazzo and fight me!"

The King sat there, stunned at what Yami had just said. He was angered to the highest degree... but he laughed like a maniac. At that moment, the water drained from the palace, the guards being washed away with the drainage. When the water was gone, a special magic had dried everything up and gave the three that were left; Yami, Ariel, and Kurai, legs. Their clothes were given back to them and the King transformed into something blue. Something evil.

"I wanted this to go easy, but you had to make it harder for yourself, now didn't you? Alas, I am Cagnazzo, Lord of the Deep. That silly King Trident was foolish in thinking that he ruled over all of the ocean. Now, face me young adventurers and drown in your own defeat!"

An Enemy has appeared! Cagnazzo is ready to attack!
Searching for Cagnazzo FF1-Cagnazzo

Kurai and Ariel have joined the party
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

'What the bloody hell is going on' I think as the water drains from part of the palace. 'Well might as well try the throne room'
Shinji
Shinji

http://anewwrold.my-rpg.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Yami watched as Shingi entered, giving him a nod as he was sucked into the battle. "Get ready, Shingi. This isn't going to be an easy task to accomplish."

Shingi joins the party.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 pm

*cough* "Ok" I say getting out a few throwing knives
Shinji
Shinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 am

"Yet another useless warrior that attempts to defeat the great Cagnazzo. Prepare yourseves! Small Wave!"

As Cagnazzo said this, he lifted himself up on his hind legs and, without hesitation, dropped down, pounding hard on the on the floor. Out of nowhere, a wave of water came rushing from behind him, towering over the four. Now that the four were human, the waves would push them back, dealing enough damage to keep them down for the next attack.

"Take cover!" Yami jumped over, covering Shingi while Kurai covered Ariel. The wave pushed the four back pretty far, leaving Ariel and Kurai paralyzed for God knows how long. Yami slowly uncovered Shingi, his body movements slower than usual. He was soaked to the bone by the wave that had just hit, but he wouldn't let that stop him. Removing his cloak, he let most of the weight off, allowing him to move faster.

Without time to think, Yami rushed up to Cagnazzo, slashing at his head. It hit..., but it didn't seem to do anything to the body of Cagnazzo. Cagnazzo brushed Yami off, sending him backwards towards Shingi and the door. "There's a spell, you should know, that allows me to take hits rather easily. There is a drawback, but that's for you to find out, my Cast out friend. Hahaha!"

Conditions

Yami: Hp/947

Shingi: Hp/983

Kurai & Ariel Paralyzed

Cagnazzo: Hp/989
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 am

"Thunder!"

A bolt of electricity hits Cagnazzo
Shinji
Shinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm

The thunderbolt hit Cagnazzo point blank in the head and since water was around his feet, it dealt more damage than usual. Cagnazzo let out a roar as sparks were flying across his entire body, signaling his paralyzation. He was really in for whatever tricks were up the sleeves of the two fighting warriors. "You... Once I regain... my mobility... you'll be the first to drown!"

Yami was brushing off some water in his hair as Shingi was casting his spell, allowing the claymore weilding warrior to think up a plan to take on Cagnazzo and bring him down easily. "Hey, Shingi! Do it again! I have a plan!" Yami began to run forward, dragging his claymore behind him.

Cagnazzo: Hp/873; Paralyzed

[b]REACTION COMMANDS!

Shingi;

Thundara: Shoot an immense beam of thunder at Cagnazzo's head, leaving him dazed.

Fire Blitz: Flames cover your hands and you charge at Cagnazzo with a flurry of jabs and kicks to the head. This disregards Yami.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:13 pm

"THUNDARA!"
Shinji
Shinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:36 pm

The Thundara hit Cagnazzo head on, the water lord bellowing in pain. This was perfect, since Yami was coming up. With a great slash, the claymore hit Cagnazzo, who still seemed unharmed by the effects of the blade. [color:207c=dark blue]"You dirty... Kids... I'll drown you... RAWRGH!" Cagnazzo hid into his shell, awaiting further actions. With this, he could rest and heal, readying that new attack he talked about earlier. As for the others, they were left to maintain their positions and use teamwork.

"Damn... What now?"

Status

Yami: Hp/947

Shingi: Hp/983

Kurai: Hp/990

Ariel: Hp/990

Cagnazzo: Hp/731

Reaction Commands

Shingi:
Flare Blitz:Flames cover your hands and you charge at Cagnazzo with a flurry of jabs and kicks to the head.

Kurai:
Wake up call: You dash up the walls of the palace and, once at the top, jump down with great force. Your keyblade is forward, pointing down at the shell of Cagnazzo. This wakes him from his healing process.

Ariel:
Gears: With the love of antiques, you summon a giant gear to come rushing down from the palace. This damages Cagnazzo, even in the shell.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

"Flare blitz"
Shinji
Shinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content