Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween town is over run by the gambler of fate

4 posters

Go down

Halloween town is over run by the gambler of fate Empty Halloween town is over run by the gambler of fate

Post by Luxord1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Luxord and the Gambler nobodies statered over running Halloween "hmm i think this well be too easy." as Jack was turned into a card and even more gambler nobodies came

Luxord1

Back to top Go down

Halloween town is over run by the gambler of fate Empty Re: Halloween town is over run by the gambler of fate

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:52 pm

"what are you doing?!" i see Jack trapped in the card and i gasp. "what have you done to Jack?!"
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Halloween town is over run by the gambler of fate Empty Re: Halloween town is over run by the gambler of fate

Post by Luxord1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:58 pm

"Do not worry he will be safe with me...." as jack in the card disappeared and then snaped his finger has big cards spon around Luxord.

Luxord1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:01 pm

"oh, i'm so sure", i say sarcastically. "what are you planning to do with him?"
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:06 pm

"Nothing you need to know." "But i can tell you one thing .... Yami is next to see no life no more." Luxord laughed as gambler nobodies jumped in front of her. And then cards stood behind luxord "The first one to run out of time is the loser!" Luxord said with a cocky attudie like and stand like he does.

Luxord1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:11 pm

"what are you talking about?", i ask pulling out my keyblades and getting into my fighting stance. "what do you have against yami?"
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:15 pm

"......Nothing you need to know about." as THe Gambler nobodies jump at her

Luxord1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:24 pm

"hya!" i swing one of my keyblades and take out two of the nobodies and then swing my other keyblade and take out two more. "come on. is this all you got?"
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:33 pm

"Are you sure you want to kill the nobodies and waste your strengh for this?!" The nobodies came together and turned into a heartless and formed the Reaper and then Luxord threw Jack's card into him.

As the card got therw inside him getting more defesne and advandgte "now play." As luxord ran off

Luxord1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:50 pm

i ready mykeyblades. "i don't exactly know what you are, but quite frankly i don't care. what i do know is that you will not hurt anybody or anything in this town."
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Reaper: Slashed at her

OOC Yami will reply soon.

Luxord1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Out of the darkness came a blast of black energy that spread out in a wide array of sparks. Yami had appeared, healed from his previous encounter with the first Lord and now he had come to deal with Luxord. Yami slammed his claymore at Reaper's guillotine and knocked it out of his hand.

"What did I just finish telling you a few hours ago Yuri? Be careful dangit!"
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:10 pm

"i tried!... but i guess it didn't work out so well. it's not completely my fault."
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxord1 Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:19 pm

As the nobodies hugged yami making him hard getting out.Luxord was on the reaper and then they jumped infront of yami where she couldnot recuse him.

Luxord1

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:24 pm

"You really don't want to make me angry! Gimpi! Now!"

Out of the fountain water came a gray ball of playdough that had a human like form to it. Gimpi used Blizzara and shot Luxord with a ball of ice three times.
Yami
Yami

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:24 am

"i see Gimpi has made his way back to you.", i say taking out some of the nobodies surrounding Yami.
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Iki Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:12 pm

"Wow!" I say at the toy filled wonderland in front of me. "But how did I get here my gummi ship was destroyed when we landed on Twilight Town?" Then a Nobody appeared out of nowhere. *slashes at Gambler* "What was that?" *outside* "Oh no. That's a big amount of them."

Iki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down