Kingdom Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything.

3 posters

Go down

War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything. Empty War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything.

Post by Salvus Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Name: Sin
World: The Land of Dragon
Short Bio:
Somewhere in the land of dragon, there came a shapeshifter. It had no real, true form. It had been made from all the war and destruction caused in the land and had become this one shapeless identity. It's first form was of a japanese girl who called herself Sin. Sin claimed this name because she knew she was made up of all the things that caused war, and that because the seven deadly sins caused these wars, Sin was the best description. Of course, Sin began using false names so it may not be seen as it truly was. When Sin became this japanese geisha, she called herself Ai.

Juring life as Ai, it learned how we see things. The deepest darkest secrets were learned and it understood that there was peace. It also learned that everything had a parent...a family...in this world. So Ai set out to find it's own parents. The journey was harsh, but Ai found the leaders of the world that had caused the war and thus had caused Sin into being. The leaders were long dead, and Ai wanted to speak to them so much that she tried to ressurrect them. But what came back was horror which Sin destroyed fast. Weeping at this loss, Sin decided it would be best to go away.

But going away was no option. No matter what it tried Sin did not kill itself. Sin was to live a life of immortality.....So it decided it shall try to save the worlds and venture around in it's many forms. For Sins can be erased in the past, although it cannot in the present....

========

Basically Sin can shapeshift into anything it chooses and can use the powers from whatever it becomes. But it cannot just switch powers easily, since that would probably be unfair. ^_^

TA-DA~!
Salvus
Salvus

Location : A location where, it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.

Back to top Go down

War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything. Empty Re: War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything.

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 pm

is that urahara?! LOVE HIM!!!!! ^_^
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything. Empty Re: War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything.

Post by Salvus Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Heh heh. Glad you like the signature! Yes the pics are of Urahara. My character Sin would probably be able to turn into an appearance of him if it wanted to heh heh. ^_^
Salvus
Salvus

Location : A location where, it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:37 am

that's amazing. if ur character did that, i'd be in love with him forever. if he turned into hitsugaya tho... that'd be a whole other story. i'd go COMPLETE fan girl lolz
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvus Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Does that mean Sin is Approved? I hope so, then I can go and do that. It'll be fun rpging a shapeshifter on this forum. ^__^

By the way you mean Toshiro Hitsugaya correct? O_O

War is caused by Sin...and Sin can be anything. %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Bleach_yahiko%281.33%29__THISRES__65959
Salvus
Salvus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Nakamura Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 am

oh yea! my bad ^^" ur definately approved!!!

of course i mean toshiro!! he's amazing!!! short, mean, and SEXY!!!! lolz
Yuri Nakamura
Yuri Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinji Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:16 pm

lol....... In my friend's opinion Renji's sexier than Shiro. FRIEND'S OPINION!!!
Shinji
Shinji

http://anewwrold.my-rpg.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum